Thursday, May 23, 2013

Get a very detailed and accurate Tarot reading for only $5

I just opened a new gig on Fiverr to give people with certain questions (either about love, career, school, family, personality, your life path, how your year will be) a tarot reading to help them answer life's biggest and/or smallest questions. Feel free to check it out: http://fiverr.com/ladyjazmin/give-you-a-tarot-card-reading

My background: I learned how to do tarot spreads ever since I was 10 year old. And I have been doing it actively ever since (I'm 24 now so that adds up to 14 years of experience). I've done many readings locally including my friends and family. I even do my own spreads just about everyday. Feel free to give it a try and if you have any questions or suggestions don't be afraid to share.

"Just because Fate doesn't deal you the right cards, it doesn't mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential." -Les Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment